Eggplant/ aubergine, cut lengthwise- 1 no.
Tomato, chopped- 1 cup
Garlic, minced- 2-3 cloves
Cumin powder- 1 tsp
Chili powder- 1 tsp
Coriander leaves, chopped- A bunch
Olive oil- 2 tbsp
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 230 degree Celsius.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper. Put the sliced eggplant on top.
- Mix chopped tomatoes, garlic, cumin powder, chili powder, salt and pepper. Put this mixture on top of the eggplant.
- Drizzle the olive oil on each eggplant.
- Bake for 15-20 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves before serving.