- Avocado- 1No.
- Quinoa- 1 cup
- Baby spinach- 1 cup
- Chickpea (soaked overnight)- ½ cup
- Sweet potato- 1no.
- Cherry tomatoes- ½ cup
- Lime- 1no.
- Sesame seeds- Optional
- Cook Chickpea, quinoa and sweet potato separately. Use seasoning of your preference.
- Chop avocado and cherry tomatoes and keep aside. Use lime juice to prevent avocados from oxidising.
- In a bowl, arrange all the cooked and chopped ingredients together.
- Use lime juice, salt and pepper and mix everything together. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil if preferred.
- Serve immediately.