My Name is Dev, and I’m a Foodie.
We’ve started our journey with Prolicious, and we can’t wait to make the world a healthier place. We’d love for you to join us in the movement towards healthy, tasty, and sustainable snacking!
I’m sure most of you can relate when I say that I’ve always struggled to find food I like that likes me back. I’m always craving chips, pizza, pasta, all the stuff that just calls to you from shops and menus and kitchen shelves. The thing is, I know that these aren’t great for my health — so I started searching for a better option.
I’ve spoken to so many people that echoed that same thought back to me – I love food, I want to be healthy, but I can’t find snacks that taste good AND feel good. Then I did a little more research, and found over 68% of Indians are protein deficient!
That’s when I really woke up and decided we had to create a product to fill these gaps. For all of you, of course, but also for me!
So, here’s the trifecta of what Prolicious has to offer:
- High protein, low carb healthy snacks;
- Great taste at an affordable price;
- A planet-friendly, plant-based alternative to traditional meat- and dairy-based forms of protein (all our products are 100% vegan)
The benefits of foods with this balanced nutrition profiles are:
- It helps in weight management by helping you feel full for longer
- Immunoglobulin, the body’s main immune response system are made of proteins
- Protein in required to grow and maintain a healthy muscle mass