High Protein Oats Chilla Premix
13g Protein per serving (2 Chillas)
Start your day with tasty & healthy Prolicious High Protein Oats Chilla. Made in just 15 mins. Add your favourite veggie and pair it with your favourite chutney.
About Prolicious High Protein Chilla Mix
- Introducing Prolicious Oats Chilla Mix. A quick mix for a freshly made tasty and healthy breakfast.
- Make breakfast more special for your loved ones with tasty & healthy Prolicious Oats Chilla Mix.
- In just 3 Steps Mix, Pour and Enjoy with your favorite chutney. Your yummylicious breakfast is ready under 15 mins.
- This exciting new oats chilla mix is undoubtedly tasty and nutritious made with goodness of oats.
- Since Our Oats Chilla mix is high in protein it will make you feel full for longer time.
- Bring extra joy to your family time with Prolicious High Protein Oats Chilla.
- Prolicious Oats Chilla Mix comes in a ziplock standup pouch making it convinient for storing
|50g per serving (2 Chillas)|| Qty
Per 100 Grams
A. You can place your order on our website www.prolicious.com or WhatsApp us at https://wa.me/c/919321624511 by adding products in your cart or texting us your product requirements or you can call us on +91 9321624511.
Yes, we provide free shipping all over India on orders above value ₹300. For orders below ₹300, we charge ₹50 for delivery.
|Within Mumbai||Same day / Next day delivery|
|Within Maharashtra||2-4 days|
|UP & Northeast States||5-8 days|
|Other States||4-6 days|
A. Yes, we do have COD option with no extra charges. We also accept all kinds of online payment options.
A. As we provide Free delivery all over India on orders above value ₹300 and for orders below value ₹300, Extra delivery charge of ₹50 is applied to the order value. We recommend you add few more products to your order and avail free delivery. You can try out our Prolicious Thins.
A. Our 250g pack of Oats Chilla Premix can make 9 – 10 chillas.
Oats Chilla Premix - 250gms (1 cup heaped + 1/4 cup)
Water - 2 Cups + 3/4 cup
If you want thick batter, you may add less water.
Here's a detailed recipe: -
- Mix contents of packet (250g) with 550 mL water (approx.) to make the batter of pouring consistency. Adjust the amount of water depending on the required consistency.
- Whisk the mixture uniformly, to remove any lumps.
- Add the vegetables of your choice like onions, tomatoes, & coriander, etc.
- Preheat a non-stick pan on a low flame and apply oil.
- Pour the batter using a ladle and spread it in outward circular motion, cook both the sides till it becomes crispy and golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or pickle of your choice.
For mouthwatering high protein oats chilla recipes click here.
A. Our Oats chilla is made up of 50% Oats flour.
A. Yes, our products are high in protein content and fibres and relatively low in calories compared to other snacks in the market.
A. Yes, after consuming our snacks, the blood sugar levels are not spiked, and a diabetic patient can have them in decent quantity. The gluten free thins are the best suited for diabetic patients.
A. Our products are high in protein and fibre. It helps to keep you full for longer and prevents blood sugar spike. This could prevent food cravings as well. In addition to these health benefits, our products are tasty and delicious. A perfect partner for your healthy diet journey!!