- In a bowl add oats chilla mix with water and whip to a smooth and thick batter.
- Add veggies and mix well. Set aside for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat the waffle maker for 5 mins. Spoon a ladle full of the mixture onto the center of the waffle iron and let it cook for about 3-5 minutes on a high setting till golden brown on the outside.
- Flip when the bubbles break and edges begin to dry.
- Once cooked let the waffles sit for a couple of minutes top them with a chutney of your choice and then enjoy.
Tips Tricks & Facts
- For making the batter, make sure to stir well to prevent lumps in the batter.
- Can also include other veggies of choice like beetroot, sweet corn, etc.
About the Author:
MSc. Clinical Nutrition and Nutraceuticals
"I love designing new healthy nutritious recipes. I have combined my knowledge of nutrition, diet and exercise to specialize in developing healthy recipes, that taste great and are good for you, I believe a change in diet can make a world of difference to your health"