- Prep Time: 15 Mins
- Cooking Time: 20 Mins
- Total Time: 35 Mins
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving: 2
- Prolicious penne / Macaroni pasta: 100 g
- Chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder: ½ tsp
- Coriander powder: 1 tsp
- Garlic powder: ½ tsp
- Oregano: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Boil the water with salt and cook the pasta for 12 mins.
- Drain the water from the pasta. Keep aside.
- In a bowl add the boiled pasta, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garlic powder, oregano and salt. Mix them well.
- On a tray, spread some parchment paper and spread the pasta on the tray.
- Cook the pasta in the oven at 200° c for 17-20 mins.
- Serve hot homemade salsa or hummus.
Notes, Tips & Facts
- Line the tray with parchment paper to avoid the pasta from sticking.
- To avoid pasta from sticking to each other, add few drops of oil while boiling.