|Cook Time||10 mins|
|Total Time||20 mins|
- Prolicious 2X Protein Penne / Macaroni Pasta ½ cup or 100 grams
- Cherry Tomatoes ¼ cup or 50 grams
- Chickpeas ¼ cup or 50 grams
- Cucumber ¼ cup or 50 grams
- Feta cheese ¼ cup or 50 grams
- Red bell peppers 2 tbsp or 20 grams
- Yellow bell peppers 2 tbsp or 20 grams
- Lemon 2tsp or 10 grams
- Olive oil ¼ cup or 40 grams
- Garlic 2 tbsp or 10 grams
- Oregano 1 tsp or 5 grams
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp or 5 grams
- Pepper as per taste
- Salt as per taste
For Preparation of Pasta
- Add some salt to 4 cups of water and bring it to boil.
- Add the Prolicious Pasta and cook it for 12 mins till the al dente texture. Depending on your taste preferences, you can even cook them till they are completely done
- Drain the Prolicious pasta, toss it with a little olive oil (so that it doesn’t stick together) and let it cool to room temp.
For Preparation of dressing
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, and salt
Time to combine both
- Transfer the Prolicious pasta to a large bowl with the tomatoes, chickpeas, cucumbers, feta cheese, parsley, basil, and mint.
- Pour the dressing and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with more lemon, salt, pepper, and/or a drizzle of olive oil, if desired, and serve
Tips Tricks & Facts
- Boil the Prolicious pasta in a pressure cooker for faster cooking
- Cook time does not include the amount of time it takes to cool the pasta
|Nutritional Information||Per serve|
About the Chef:
"My passion lies in cooking and hence love to develop new recipes and I try my best to make it healthy and fitting for all age groups irrespective of the medical conditions and promote nutrition and healthy lifestyle."