- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 (15-oz) can chickpeas, rinsed, drained, and dried
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp avocado or melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2-3 cups kale
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees F (210 C)
- Add sweet potato wedges, cabbage, and chickpeas to the pan. Top only the veggies (not the chickpeas) with the diced onion. Then sprinkle garlic and ginger over the whole pan (including the chickpeas).
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle on salt, curry powder, and garam masala.
- Use your hands to toss each section (sweet potatoes, cabbage, and chickpeas separately), to fully coat with oil and seasonings.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then remove from oven, toss chickpeas and cabbage (separately), and flip sweet potatoes to ensure even baking. Return to oven and bake for an additional 10-15.
To serve: Steam kale. Drizzle on the tahini.